A list of my favourite cannabis accessories
In a previous post, I wrote about the best things to smoke weed out of when you don’t have a pipe or any cannabis tools. And let me tell you, cannabis consumption has come a long way from a homemade apple pipe. With the ever-expanding legalization of cannabis in various parts of the world, the ways people consume cannabis have evolved, too. There are now many more options for enthusiasts (cannabis enthusiasts are a creative bunch), each offering a unique experience. In this post, I’ll share my top 5 favourite things to smoke weed out of, highlighting the pros and cons of each tool and method to help you discover the perfect way to enjoy your favourite strain.
Let’s start with the classic joint. Rolling your own joint is a timeless tradition and a favourite among cannabis consumers. It’s simple, portable, and requires minimal equipment. All you need is rolling paper, cannabis flower, and a bit of skill. Joints provide a convenient and discreet way to smoke, making them a top choice for many.
- Easily portable and disposable.
- No need for additional equipment.
- Quick and easy to roll for experienced users.
- Perfect for sharing among friends.
- Requires rolling skills to avoid running or canoeing.
- It may not be as discreet as some other methods.
- The taste can be influenced by the paper used.
Pipes are a popular choice for cannabis consumption. They are made in various materials, shapes, sizes, and designs, often featuring intricate artwork. Pipes are appreciated for their ability to preserve the flavour of cannabis and for its convenience.
- Preserve the flavour of the weed.
- Portable and easy to use.
- Comes in various artistic designs.
- Durable if handled with care.
- Pipes can get hot, potentially leading to discomfort.
- Glass pipes can be fragile and prone to breaking.
- Cleaning can be challenging due to their small size and intricate designs.
Although very similar to a pipe, one-hitters have a special place in my heart because of their unique features, design and consumption method. One hitters are exactly what they are, a small, discreet pipe designed for a quick hit of cannabis. It’s ideal for those who want a modest dose and a discreet way to consume weed. One-hitters are often shaped like a cigarette, making them inconspicuous.
- Extremely discreet and portable.
- It helps conserve cannabis by providing small doses.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Limited capacity for cannabis.
- It may not provide a satisfying experience for heavy consumers.
- One-hitter pipes are prone to clogging and can be challenging to clean.
Not exactly a thing to smoke weed out of, but a staple that cannot be ignored. Infused edibles are super popular and offer a unique way to consume cannabis, and they’re a fantastic choice for those who prefer not to smoke or vaporize. Cannabis-infused edibles come in various forms, including gummies, chocolates, cookies, and beverages. They provide a discreet and long-lasting high, but consuming them responsibly is crucial to avoid overindulgence.
- Discreet and odourless consumption method.
- Long-lasting effects.
- A wide variety of tasty options.
- No harm to the respiratory system.
- Delayed onset of effects (30 minutes to 3 hours).
- Difficult to dose accurately for beginners.
- The effects can be overwhelming if consumed excessively.
Vaporizers have gained popularity recently for their ability to heat cannabis at lower temperatures, releasing the active compounds without combustion. This results in a cleaner, more flavourful experience and reduces the risks of inhaling smoke.
Another version of a vapourizer would be the smaller vape pen. These small disposable pens usually have a vape cartridge with a concentrated rosin. And inhalation activates the heating mechanism. Read my review on a vape pen here.
- It provides a cleaner and healthier way to consume cannabis.
- Preserves the full flavour profile of the strain.
- Adjustable temperature settings for customized experiences.
- It’s more discreet and less odour than smoking.
- Rechargeable options available
- The initial cost can be high.
- Requires regular cleaning and maintenance.
- It’s not as quick as smoking for those looking for immediate effects.
This is just a small list of things to smoke weed out of
The world of cannabis consumption offers various options to cater to individual preferences and needs. Whether you’re looking for a quick, discreet hit or a more potent and flavourful experience, there’s a method that suits you. Each tool discussed in this post has unique advantages and drawbacks, so choosing the one that aligns with your lifestyle and preferences is essential. Figure out what you like and have fun!
Want to learn more ways to incorporate cannabis into your life safely? Take a look at our Guides and learn all the fun ways cannabis can elevate your experience with the plant.
Disclaimer: Please note this article is written for general, entertainment and public education purposes only. Although we conducted our research on this topic from sources that are believed to be reliable. We do not claim the information presented here is accurate. The team at Very Jessica Fung is not responsible for injury, loss, or damage, personal or otherwise, that could occur when consuming cannabis and/or drugs. Please review the VJF legal disclosure for more information regarding our content. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!