Trying to break the ice and start a conversation with someone can be challenging, especially if you have nothing in common. However, if you both enjoy smoking weed, you can use that as a starting point for some fun weed pick-up lines. If you don’t get a date, you at least get brownie points for trying them out. If you land a date and find your soulmate, look at our post on cannasexuality to incorporate weed in the bedroom.
Here are some funny and punny weed pickup lines to drop on your kush!
- Hey, wanna get high?
- Wanna get baked like a cake?
- You’re so cute; I’m totally kushing on you!
- Do you wanna sesh indica (in the car)?
- Are you a joint? Because you’re smoking.
- Are you an edible? Because you’re so incredible.
- Are you a joint roller? Because you sure know how to roll me over.
- I would kush with you any day of the week!
- Damn, are you a bong? Because you are so bubbly!
- Damn, are you fire? Because you’re making my heart race.
- Are you a cannabis plant? Because I wanna grow with you.
- Are you an edible? Because I want to take you home and eat you all night long.
- Hey, are you indica or sativa? Because I want to get high with you no matter what mood I’m in.
It’s not what you say but how you say it!
If you’re looking for a fun way to start a conversation with someone who enjoys smoking weed, try using one of these pick-up lines! Chances are, they’ll get a good laugh and be more than happy to talk to you further. Who knows, maybe they’ll even ask for your number so you can buy weed from a dispensary and sesh together! Remember, it’s not just about what you say. It’s how you say it that makes all the difference! Good luck!
What are your favourite weed-themed pick-up lines? Let us know in the comments below. Remember, the punnier, the better!
Disclaimer: Please note this article is written for general, entertainment and public education purposes only. Although we conducted our research on this topic from sources that are believed to be reliable. We do not claim the information presented here is accurate. The team at Very Jessica Fung is not responsible for injury, loss, or damage, personal or otherwise, that could occur when consuming cannabis and/or drugs. Please review the VJF legal disclosure for more information regarding our content. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!